WHERE WE ARE
Matrix Hotel is located in a very peaceful setting just 8 kilometers from the center of Padua and a few minutes from the Padova Est motorway exit.
The nearest railway station is 1.5 km away, from which you can easily reach Venice.
The nearby Riviera del Brenta is famous for its Venetian villas and traditional restaurants.
The main attractions in the area are:
• Giotto’s Scrovegni Chapel
• The Church of the Emeritans
• Pedrocchi coffee
• La Specola
• Botanical Garden
• Prato della Valle
• The Basilica of Sant’Antonio
• The Dome
• Palazzo della Ragione
• Piazza dei Signori with the Clock Tower
• The Ghetto
• Piazza delle Erbe e della Frutta
• Palazzo del Bo
• The thermal baths of Abano and Montegrotto
• The walled cities (Este, Montagnana, Monselice, Cittadella)